Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Simply Sunday Challenge With Getting Cricky

Happy Fabulous Sunday!

I am away on vacation right now, but that doesn't mean all the fun has to stop. Today is the Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky! This weeks challenge is Think Positive! and all the designers are showcasing her Positive Thoughts Stamp Set.
I love this stamp set! I love to send cards with Positive messages to people so this set is perfect for that.
If you would like to check out all of K.Andrew Design Stamps click HERE. I love these stamps they are high quality polymer stamps and Kristal donates $1 from every stamp sold  and $1 of her own money for ever stamp sold to charity. How awesome is that!
So for my project today I made this step card.

If you would like to play along with us this week and I hope you do, go HERE to add your link to your project and have a chance at winning a great prize and being a Guest Designer on Getting Cricky.
And don't forget Getting Cricky is having a Design Team call and you still have time to submit a project. Check it out HERE. I love being on Kristal's design team and her stamp are the best stamps I have worked with.
Also please come back on Tuesday for a special pinic project using Amazing You stamp set

11 comments:

Marie said...

Becka, your card is ADORABLE! I love all the details!
I have a $25 gift card to Michael's I am giving away to one lucky follower. Feel fee to join in.
Marie
Craftelicious.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute cute card.. soo love it!!!

kathy
gcdtm

S.Bayles said...

Great Job Becka.... I love this stamp set. I made a card and posted it before the blog went into effect. Take a look .. I hope to do another one this week to enter the challenge.
Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the hugging squirels.

Gloria said...

Super cute card. Love those squirrels.

I have to say that I am kind of bummed because it seems like most of Kristal's DT is on vacation and nobody came by to pick me up. :-)

Precious Hugs

Karen said...

So cute! Those two little squirrels are adorable! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

JulieK said...

So cute Becka! Love the kissing squirrels!

JulieK
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

Walking on Water said...

This card is so cute...love the squirrels...so funny...thanks for sharing...and I have this stamp set and love the sentiments! ... :)

Kelly S said...

Your card is so adorable, Becka! And a great sentiment to go along with it.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Becka, your card is so awesome! I love all the dimension of the grass and the absolutely adorable squirrels! What a fun, fabulous card :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Amazing job Becka! This card is the cutest!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.