Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky with K. Andrew

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE OPERATION OWL BLOG HOP CLICK HERE

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to this weeks Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky with K.Andrew. This week the challenge is For The Troops. I decided to reshowcase a couple layouts I made and added stamps when K.Andrew's Freedom Isn't Free set.
Kristal donates $1 from every stamp sold to a charity. The charity for Freedom Isn't Free is Fallen Hero's.
You can check out all of Kristal's stamps HERE.
Make sure you check out all of the challenge details at http://www.gettingcricky.com/ to play along with us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your layouts are wonderful. I love using my sentiments in my layouts also and you did a wonderful job.
Hugs
Brenda GCDTM
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Kelly S said...

Becka, your layouts are fabulous! I love the background paper you used.


Kelly (Getting Cricky Guest Designer)
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.