Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SSD DT Challenge- Mix it Up

Hi everyone
Becka here with http://www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/ . This week for our SSD DT challenge we were asked to make something with a BBQ in it. So I decided to make this BBQ invitiation for an upcoming BBQ we are having.
I used Simply Charmed cartridge.
Here is the cut I used from Simply Charmed:

Here is how I set the hamburger up on the Gypsy

Set up for paper on the mat

I used Peachy Keen Wide Eye Kids stamp and CTMH "Invited" stamp for the top bun

Then I used the small dots Cuttlebog embossing folder to make little seeds on the top bun.

Then I put all the BBQ info on the inside of the card. Hope you all enjoyed my post.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

So super cute Becka.

Precious Hugs

Kelly S said...

Very cute card, Becka!

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Really cute- I love the swiss dots embossing for sesame seeds- it looks so cool! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.