Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky with K. Andrew

If you are looking for the "Let's Get Cricky" Blog hop CLICK HERE.

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to this weeks Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky with K.Andrew. This week the challenge is Lunchbox Notes, featuring her stamp set Food For Thoughts.  So the challenge is to make some kind of lunchbox note, and you don't have to use her stamp set if you don't have it, but if you do that would be awesome!
I made this post it note holder with a mini gel pen. Then I can use it to put notes in my kids lunchboxes.
I love the K.Andrew stamp sets they stamp so nicely, clear and crisp. She also donates $1 from each stamp set sold to charity. And all the stamps are made right here in the USA. You can check out all of her stamp sets by click here. And don't forget to go back to Kristal's blog to link up your challenge project for this week. I also used Peachy Keen face stamps for the stamped face. I love these stamps they have the cutest assortment of face stamps to go with all your cricut cuts.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to open my lunch box and find the very sweet note. So cute. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to participating in this weeks simply Sunday challenge

MyCuriousCrafts said...

OMGoodness, what a cute little treat for the kiddos. FABULOUS! You did an amazing job with this creation! ~Shen

Aim said...

What a super sweet and adorable idea, Becka!! I love it!! :)

Your GCDT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Unknown said...

This is a super cute idea. I love that strawberry with it's face and using the stamps is a great touch. Love it.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Kathy said...

How cute is this girlfriend, I just love this. Great Job! Have a great week!
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM – Sister
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Kelly S said...

Cute notepad! I love the face you used on the berry.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I love this little note pad. I have been wanting to make some but I can find the mini gel pens. Where were you able to find them at?


Sarah
Getting Cricky Guest Designer
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

Cely said...

very cute! love that you made your own note pad!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Becka! The strawberry is so sweet and I love the cute face! Awesome project :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

This is a super cute idea! TFS! ]
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

very cute idea!! Love the strawberry cut!!
Kristan

CraftyShell said...

Catching up on blog post I missed. Super cute idea. Love it TFS

Jenni said...

This is such a cute little gift! I love it!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.