Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, July 25, 2011

WINNER! Operation Owl Blog Hop

Happy Monday Everyone!

I jsut wanted to thank all of you who came by this weekend for the Operation Owl Blog hop. I think Kristal is just such an amazing person. So my thank you card was just one way I liked to show her how much I really like her. Thank you to all of you who left a comment for me and became a follower and to those of you who were already followers. I lvoe reading all of your comments and I am still going through them and visiting your blogs if you left me an addy for it.
So here is the winner from random.org
# 16
Sunshine HoneyBee said... 16 Wonderful card & your coloring is great. My coloring is not so good. I've been a follower of your blog for some time.

Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/

Please check out her Blog! Melissa please email at scrapperbecka at yahoo dot com by July 31 to claim your prize and send me your shipping info.

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thank you for an enjoyable Operation Owl blog hop & I'm excited to have won. I emailed you my address (home & email) info.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Becka, Today, Sat 7/30, I received the wonderful K Andrew Designs Art Stamps 'Positive Thoughts' from participating in the Operation Owl blog hop. A couple of my favs 'Positive Thoughts' are "Happiness is an inside job", "My Life is so much better with you in it" and "You are the weaver of your own Dreams". Thank you!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.