Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You've Got Purse-onality

Good Wednesday morning everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you a purse card I made with Fover Young cart and Fashionable Friends stamp set by K.Andrew. I am so excited this morning because we went camping last weekend at Davis Lake, CA and I got some really awesome pictures to share with you too. But, first on to my project.

Here is how I set this up on the Gypsy
 I had to weld 2 purses together, so in order to do this you choose 2 of the sam purse and the flip one of them from right to left. Then I welded them together. On the back side of the purse, you need to make it so the flower cuts will not cut into the paper, so you must hide the cuts.
This button I am pointing to will hide the cuts that you do not want cut out. Then I used Getting Cricky with K. Andrew stamp set Fashionable Friends to stamp the cute little saying on it, kind of like a price tag.  Check out all of Kristal's stamp set by clicking HERE. I love all of these stamp sets she has come out with, they are made right here in the USA and she donates $1 per stamp set sold to a charity that is close to her heart. I think this is totally awesome! And what a great inspiration to the rest of us. Look at this set! Isn't it awesome!


Ok so last weekend we went to Davis Lake to go camping, and we had such a great time. We took this 5 mile off road trail to the top of a mountain to a look out tower that is used to watch for fires along the whole valley. The ride up there was so scary the trail was barely big enough to fit our truck on and then there were fallen trees everywhere and cliffs! Needless to say my stomach was in knots by the time we got to the top. But it was well worth it, take a look at these pictures. 360 degree views of the whole valley. We could see the top of Mt. Lassen which is in OR I believe.




And of course a picture of my adorable friends.
Make sure you come back by on Friday for the Getting Cricky Design Team blog hop! There will be lots of great prizes....like.....Humm....I know I will be giving aways some stamp sets! WOOHOO! See you Friday!

10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lovely card Becka, Coincidentally I am working on a purse card myself.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Super cute card and beuatiful pics also. TFS! ~Shen

Unknown said...

Beautiful purse. I love the paper choice
Love your pictures
Hugs
Brenda GCDTM-Sister
Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

Imogene said...

Beautiful purse!!!!
Love your pic!!!

Gloria said...

Adorable purse Becka and that view is breath taking. I don't know if I could have handled it because of a fear of heights but seeing the pictures is just amazing.

Precious Hugs

DIANA L. said...

Very cute.Love this little purse.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kelly S said...

Love the purse card. Looks gorgeous.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Dee Burns said...

Your card has Purse-sonality...lol. It is so cute. FY cart is my favorite cart. The pics of your trip are incredible...especially the little friends...adorable.
Thanks
Dee

Jenni said...

Hi Becka,
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such a nice comment. Your purse card is so cute. Love the colors. I'm happy to be your newest follower!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Aim said...

Super cute card, Becka!! Love the feathery ribbon!! :)

Your scenic pictures are GORGEOUS!! That's exactly the kind of view I'd like to have right now :)

Your GCDT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.