Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

SSD- DT Challenge Stars

Hi Everyone,
 Hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! Mine was awesome. I have been MIA the last couple of days but that is because I had the last 6 days off and it was so nice but very busy. I had all this stuff I wanted to get done and probably only got maybe 3 things on the list done! Crazy. On the 4th we went to the waterpark, dinner and the fireworks. The kids had a wonderful day and were super tired from too much fun!
So this week for Sweet Sassy Diva's Design team challenge, we were asked to make a project using stars and no stripes.
The Cricut Circle monthly challenge was to make something patriotic so I made this card for that.
I made this 4th of July card.
To make this card you will need the following:
Blue and red cardstock
Blue star and Red star patterned paper
Make A2 size card out of the blue card stock
Cricust Essentals for the the stars- which were layered on the Gypsy
Pop-dots
Freedom Isn't Free- Stamp set by K.Andrew
K. Andrew's stamps are awesome, high quality and made right here in the USA. Keeping jobs in America! Plus every stamp set donates $1 per set sold to a charity that is close to Kristal's heart. To see all of her stamps you can check them out HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I love that card : )

www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

Kelly S said...

Great card! I love that the stars were cut from star paper.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.